2015年8月6日木曜日

Self introduction

Hello! I'm K. Yokoyama. I'm a student of Kumamoto University. pharmacy department now. I'm from Toyama Prefecture,Honshu.I've lived in China for several years. I lived in the city of Yantai ,Qingdao, Shenyang, and Shanghai. I was a Japanese teacher there. My wife is Chinese.Marriage less than one year. I'm a late commer to college because of long time illness in my neck and back. I 'd like to help patients cure his or her own illness in the future. Shanghai is the same lattitude as Kumamoto, but I think Shanghai is hotter than Kumamoto. More than 38 centigrade is common there in the summer, 34 still at 21 o'clock. How unconfortable! It's very cold in Shenyang City. Shenyang is loccated in the north-east area in China.You can see very clear sky in the winter if the weather is good. You cannot see that in Kumamoto or my hometown Toyama. I taught not only Japanese conversation but also history of Japanese literature, Japanese economy,ancient Japanese and so on. Before I went to China I worked as an insurrance agent with my father for ten years. Now my brother works with my father.

10 件のコメント:

  1. Kumamoto Univ.
    Better to write University. If you want to abbreviate it, "Uni." is more natural.

    返信削除
  2. Toyama prefecture,Honshu.I've >
    Toyama Prefecture, Honshu. I've

    Chine > China

    Its very cold in Shenyang city. >
    It's very cold in Shenyang City.


    I once visited Harbin and Qiqiha'er. It was very cold there, too!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I have'nt been to Harbin and Qiqiha'er, they must be colder than Shenyang. Did you go there for bissiness or sightseeing?

      削除
  3. Are you interested in Chinese medicine? I studied it a little.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm going to one of universities in China to study Chinese medicine.

      削除
  4. you have wide experienced. I want to try Peking duck once in a lifetime.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment. I have'nt eaten Peking duck, so I want to eat one, too

      削除
  5. I have been to Shanghai and Kohshu when I was 3rd grader in high school.
    I paid only 3000yen!!! And Japanese goverment helped:)
    It was lucky. Then I could make many friends:)

    Anyway, NIce to meet you:)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment. I have been to Kohshu(Hangzhou), too. A lake by the name of Xihu is very popular. I have been there twice and rowed a boat.

      削除