2015年8月7日金曜日

Book review

Day after day, I walk to the train station. The train comes at half past five. Hachiko is always there too. We wait for my dad and Dr Ueno.
The story of this book is about a faithfull dog named "Hachiko". I think every Japanese has heard this name. It is a very famous dog in Japan. I am afraid not all Japanese kwow the story in detail. Hachiko is Dr Ueno's dog. Hachiko went to Shibuya station and waited for his host Dr Ueno to come back. Hachiko went there every evening, even after Dr Ueno was dead. "I" is a son of Dr Ueno's friend. "I"liked Hachiko, and all the people liked Hachiko, too.


Taylor N. (2004). Hachiko: A loyal dog. London, Scholastic Ltd.

550 words 

3 件のコメント:

  1. all of Japanese do not kwow the story in detail >
    not all Japanese know the story in detail

    返信削除
  2. Hahiko went to Shibuya station and wait his host Dr Ueno to come back. >
    Hachiko went to Shibuya station and waited for his host Dr Ueno to come back.

    返信削除
  3. " I "is a son of Dr Ueno's friend. >
    "I" is a son of Dr Ueno's friend.

    返信削除